A fresh opportunity to join the Marketing Department at Kawasaki Motors Australia as a Press & PR Coordinator in Sydney, NSW.
The daily focus of the role is to accurately communicate all Kawasaki news, product information and racing activities across a variety of platforms
The successful candidate will have a passion for motorcycles, Jet Ski and four-wheeler power products. There will be occasional riding and coffee drinking.
· Accurately communicate Kawasaki news, product information and racing activities
· Collate, write and distribute content about the Kawasaki products and the KMA supported teams/riders.
· Write and circulate press releases, bulletins, and reports (internal and external).
· Maintain KMA communication platforms and related subscription lists.
· Organise, prepare and monitor Kawasaki products for testing by media outlets.
· Working with media outlets for product testing, reporting and content distribution.
· Place advertising on agreed digital and print platforms (internal and external).
· Create content and coordinate the publication across the Kawasaki Social Media channels.
· No direct managerial responsibilities, cross-department and cross-company function accountability.
· Qualifications in one or more - Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar
· Experience in content creation.
· Competent in public speaking, presentations, and interviews.
· Knowledge and experience with social media content, management, and marketing impact across multiple platforms.
· Experience in digital advertising platforms; social media, and Google platforms including AdWords.
· Competent with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
· Photographic knowledge, video production and editing skills are an advantage.
· Passion for motorcycles &/or power sports is required.
· Motorcycle and car licence essential.
· A current PWC licence.
Click APPLY to submit your application for the role or request more information. The APPLY button should open an email window. If this does not occur, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter
- Include the written response to the application project*:
* APPLICATION PROJECT - Write a 350 word Media Release about the 2022 Ninja 400.