PRIVACY STATEMENT – KAWASAKI MOTORS PTY LTD
Your privacy is important to Kawasaki Motors Pty Ltd (KMA). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that KMA may collect, and the ways in which KMA uses that personal information.
KMA collects, uses and discloses the personal information you provide on this website only in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
• KMA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of this website
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
any other information that you send to KMA.
Collection of other Personal Information
KMA may also collect the following information regarding visitors to our web site:
• Remote server address (RDNS)
• Pages accessed
• Documents downloaded
• Date and time of their visit
• Previous site visited (HTTP Referrer)
• Type of browser used
• Any other information that is volunteered by you including contact information.
Use & Disclosure
KMA may use your personal information to:
• Administer this website
• Enable your access to and use of the website services
• Send to you product information
• Send you marketing communications
• Request contact from Kawasaki Dealership based on your requested information
By providing information to KMA after viewing this Privacy Statement, you acknowledge and consent to KMA disclosing your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes. The agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, KMA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
KMA will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However KMA cannot warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server(s) that make the website available is or are free from viruses or other harmful components.
Securing your data
KMA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
KMA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers to an extent and for a time period which KMA considers to be reasonable and practical.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
Contact Kawasaki Motors Pty Ltd
by email to email@example.com ; or
by post to Kawasaki Motors Pty Limited, Locked Bag 802, Ermington, NSW, 1700.